Webinar: Natively in Salesforce, Consolidate Data from Multiple Systems & Get a Single View of Your Clients
Sponsored by: Informatica and Silverline
Date: 26 June
Time: 11AM EST
Our clients used to struggle getting a single view of their clients across multiple cloud and on-premises systems.
Regardless of where you are in your journey with Salesforce there is value in clean, accurate and connected data whether it is support of your migration, adoption and growth. Consider Cloud Customer 360 running inside your existing Salesforce.com, already sanctioned by Corporate Information Security Officers, to:
• Consolidate client data across many client focused systems
• Ensure the validity and integrity of your customer data with integrated data quality
• Gain a strategic view across multiple Salesforce environments
• Relate global accounts with their subsidiaries rolled up to an ultimate parent
• View Contact, Lead and Opportunity data across the entire account hierarchy, including subsidiaries
• Sales can perform white space analysis to identify cross and-up-sell opportunities across the entire company
• Define multiple, unique hierarchies to fit your business requirements
Register for a 45 minute WebEx education on how this is accomplished.
We will focus on a data governance process to prioritize data sources and key fields from multiple cloud and on-premises systems, such as several SFDC instances, SAP, Oracle, IBM, Marketo and others.
Cloud MDM Product Specialist, Informatica
Carla has an in-depth background in both Salesforce as well as Master Data Management. Prior to her current role at Informatica as a Customer 360 for Salesforce Product Specialist, she worked at Salesforce.com as a Principal Solution Engineer for the Platform. Carla is a certified Salesforce Developer as well as an Advanced Administrator. Prior to Salesforce, she worked at IBM selling multi-domain Master Data Management solutions for eight years.
Data Services Manager, Silverline
Astha has over 13 years of experience working in the software industry with responsibility ranging from a Developer to a Consultant to a Technical Manager. She is the in-house SME for Informatica and everything related to data. She has over 8 years of experience working on the data integration and migration, out of which 6+ years were in the Salesforce ecosystem. Astha is a Cloud Master with having certified as both Informatica Cloud Data Integration Specialist and Informatica Cloud Data Management solutions for eight years.
Key Learning Objectives
- Consolidate client data across many client focused systems
- Ensure the validity and integrity of your customer data with integrated data quality
- Gain a strategic view across multiple Salesforce environments
- Relate global accounts with their subsidiaries rolled up to an ultimate parent
- Director Level
- Sales Learning & Development & CRM Systems
- Sales Operations
- SFDC Administrator
- Director of Sales Automation
- Chief Administrative Officer
- IT - Salesforce Architect