Control NOx, NH3, HAP/VOC, CO, Dioxin and Dust in one Integrated Process
Sponsored by: FLSmidth & Haldor Topsoe
- H A P
- V O C
- C A P E X
- N Ox
Date: 11 June
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
Finally a fully integrated single step emission control technology for NOx/NH3/VOC/Dust cutting CAPEX, OPEX and footprint for the cement industry
Are your operators feeling the double pinch of ever-tighter emission limits and management’s demand for higher profits? If so – no matter if you’re a cement plant operator who needs to stay in compliance or an OEM needing to keep unit costs down - you’ll find answers in this high-impact webinar.
Hosted by General Manager Technology Development Karsten Poulsen FLSmidth and Program Leader R/D Haldor Topsoe Francesco Castellino, this webinar will explain:
- The basics of using catalytic filter bags to remove NOx, NH3, VOC/HAP, CO, Dioxin and particulate matter.
- How to boost your SNCR installation with the catalytic filter bag securing more flexible run of the cement plant and minimizing the ammonia slip.
- The advantages of the new innovative and patent pending catalytic filter bag.
- How this single step emission control catalytic filter bag will affect the design and layout of future cement plants on flue gas air pollution control.
- How the catalytic filter bag can be used on new and existing cement plants.
- How to comply with the most stringent regulation including the EPA and VDZ new rulings for the cement industry.
Join this webinar to learn to mitigate new and existing demands in an optimal and cost efficient way.
General Manager, Technology Development, FLSmidth, Airtech - Air Pollution Control
Karsten Poulsen has a BSc in chemical engineering and holds a CEL certificate from DTU Business at The Danish Technical University. He has worked with air pollution control with FLSmidth since 1991 in various technical and managerial positions and lately fronted the development of the catalytic filter bags from FLSmidth's side.
Mikkel N. Larsen,
General Manager, VOC Technologies, Haldor Topsoe
- Msc in Chemical Engineering.
- Joined Haldor Topsoe in 1998 and re-joined in 2013.
Key Learning Objectives
- Fundamentals of catalytic NOx, NH3, VOC/HAP, CO and Dioxin removal
- Optimizing unit performance and efficiency by using the catalytic filter bag integrated technology
- Advantages of the single step emission control catalytic filter bag
- Reducing footprint, complexity and power consumption of installation
- Project Manager
- Site Manager
- Senior Engineering Manager
- Engineering Manager
- Facilities Manager
- Production Manager
- Plant Manager
- Senior Process Engineer
- Process Engineer
- VP Operations
- VP Engineering