Webinar: Emerging Trends in Natural and Organic Foods and Drinks
Sponsored by: GlobalData
Date: 16 November
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
No sector of the food and beverage business may be hotter than natural and organic foods and drinks. This webinar takes a look at emerging trends in this area including healthy fat sources like avocado, the appearance of protein in new places, innovation in carbohydrate alternatives, and “better for you” substitutes for carbonated soft drinks.
While natural and organic food and drink products are often lumped together as one, there are important distinctions between “natural” and “organic.”
These distinctions will be reviewed along with consumer survey data that will reveal how consumers globally feel about natural and organic foods and beverages. See what attracts consumers to this sector, and what characteristics they see as compatible with the natural and organic concepts.
Attend this webinar and find out what new developments may be waiting in the wings to shape and change new product innovation in natural and organic foods and drinks.
Innovation Insights Director
Tom Vierhile is the Innovation Insights Director for London-based GlobalData PLC.Tom has 20+ years of experience in consumer packaged goods reporting and analysis, much of that with the Product Launch Analytics database of new products. Based in Fairport, NY, he is an internationally recognized expert on new product marketing. Tom has given presentations on new product trends at industry conferences in the US, Europe, Asia, and South America, and is a regular contributor to Prepared Foods magazine, Natural Products Insider, and Just Drinks. He has a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing from St. Bonaventure University and an MBA from SUNY Buffalo.
Key Learning Objectives
- Understand relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive natural and organic innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by spotting emerging opportunities while there is still time to act.
- Gain a broader appreciation of factors driving innovation in fast-moving consumer goods.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to direct future decision-making and new product development.
- Director of Research and Development; Director of Marketing; Director of New Product Development; Marketing Manager
- Manager – Market Intelligence
- Brand Manager