Webinar: How to Introduce Data Quality in the Formulation-Centric
Sponsored by: Dassault Systèmes - BIOVIA
- Data Quality
- C P G Lab
Date: 20 April
Days to go: 22
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
Aspects to consider for data quality in the CPG lab for better and faster innovation
Formulation design is a continuous process in the increasingly regulated CPG industry. It includes the mixing and processing of different ingredients and how the related testing generates vast amounts of data that needs to be efficiently collected, analysed and leveraged for decision making. Scientists must to be able to rely on good data quality and streamlined processes to deliver formulation innovation faster while remaining compliant.
This webinar will discuss the key aspects of data quality and integrity in the lab, the challenges organizations might encounter as well as approaches customers in the CPG industry have taken to introduce fast yet compliant processes in the lab.
Principal Application Scientist
Nick Reynolds is a member of the Pre-Sales Application Science Team, working with research organizations to help them streamline their research processes and increase their rate of innovation through the use of BIOVIA technology.
During his 23 years at BIOVIA, Nick has worked with research teams in the chemical formulation and development, chemical, engineering, and pharmaceutical development fields in applying predictive science methods, data modelling, and laboratory informatics approaches.
Director, BIOVIA Solution Marketing
Dr. Daniela Jansen is Director Product Marketing at Dassault Systèmes BIOVIA and has more than 20 years of experience in laboratory informatics and instrumentation holding various positions in Marketing, Sales and Sales Management.
She has additional expertise in Compliance, Quality, and Operational Excellence. Today she is working on the strategic positioning and customer value of Dassault Systèmes BIOVIA products and solutions.
Key Learning Objectives
- Learn the key factors to ensure consistent data quality and integrity
- Discover how to overcome typical compliance challenges in the CPG industry
- See examples of how CPG lab processes can be streamlined in an impactful way
- Get answers to your most pressing questions around your CPG lab workflow
- Lab Scientist
- Lab Manager
- Computational Chemist
- Quality Manager
- Lab Resource Manager
- Lab Procedure Manager
- SVP/VP/Director/Head of Research & Development – Research and /or development
- Head of Innovation/Scientific Innovation
- VP Research Information Technology/Research IT
- General Manager Food & Beverage
- VP/SVP/Director/Head of EH&S
- Product Development Scientist
- Product Development Engineer