Webinar: Transforming plan management and dose review in Radiotherapy
Sponsored by: Elekta
Date: 19 May
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
Optimise oncology workflow with integrated plan evaluation tools in the Electronic Medical Record
Advanced treatment techniques require sophisticated tools to enable efficient and accurate delivery, optimize workflow efficiency and personalize care.
By combining planning functionality in the electronic medical record centralizes both clinical and patient data to enable informed decisions about the course of treatment.
Experience the first step in a fully integrated Oncology treatment management platform. Learn about how to:
- Review and approve the treatment plan and associated prescription with ease
- Compare multiple plans side by side for quick evaluation
- Automate planning workflow to enhance patient throughput
- Evaluate multiple RT plans, dose and DVH review in a single workspace to improve treatment quality
Register now to experience how to enhance your oncology workflow and increase productivity for your department.
Jennifer Markham is a Product Manager at Elekta. She is also a certified Radiation Therapist and Medical Dosimetrist, receiving her clinical training at Vanderbilt University and MD Anderson. Jennifer was employed at Barnes-Jewish Hospital, now Siteman Cancer Center, as a Medical Dosimetrist before joining Elekta. At Elekta she has worked in applications support, providing training, support and product demonstrations. She has been a product manager for the last 9 years, assisting in the development of several treatment planning products, the most recent being MOSAIQ Evaluate.
Download SlidesPlease login to download the slides
Key Learning Objectives
- Understand the importance of having access to treatment planning tools within the Oncology Information System
- Learn what planning tools are available within the Oncology Information System and how these can be utilized
- Understand the value of being able to access planning tools from inside the electronic medical record and how this improves department workflow
- Identify areas for standardizing departmental process and adopting best practise for improved patient care.
- Radiation therapists