5 Keys to Success for Medical Information Service Delivery
Sponsored by: ArisGlobal
- Medical Information
- Medical Communications
Date: 6 December
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
How medical information professionals can ensure success amidst increasing challenges
Medical information is key to the successful marketing and adoption of any drug. Unfortunately many pharmaceutical companies have silo’ d, disconnected systems and expend enormous amounts of resources generating and disseminating medical information through many channels, often resulting in increased costs and higher risk.
Join this webcast to learn how focusing on five areas in your modern MI platform will help ensure success amidst increasingly complex and challenging demands:
- Multichannel capabilities for enquiry intake and fulfilment
- Content management
- Enquiry fulfilment
- System integration
- Reporting and analytics
Additionally, we’ll preview the latest release of our medical communications platform that offers more integration and automation – including mobile – than ever before!
Attendees will receive a complimentary copy of the recent white paper, “Meeting Today’s Medical Information Management Expectations”.
Whilst you're here, we would also strongly encourage you to read our case study "ArisGlobal Enables Mid-tier Biotechnology Company to Triage Inbound Adverse Event Reports"
Executive Vice President, Product Strategy
Simon Sparkes joined ArisGlobal in 1990 and has held numerous key roles within the company during his 26 year tenure. Simon is currently responsible for the medical communications division leading overall business and product strategy, support and implementation.
Senior Product Manager
Sandeep is a Senior Product Manager at ArisGlobal and is primarily responsible for product strategy and roadmap of products in the Medcomm suite. He has been associated with ArisGlobal for the past four years and works closely with customers to translate requirements to working software.
He has nearly 15 years of IT experience spanning from development to project and product management. Sandeep also contributes as a SME in the area of medical communications and leads the initiative to get new technology to market faster.
Key Learning Objectives
- Provide an overview of challenges medical information professionals face today
- Highlight ways that medical information professionals can succeed
- Learn what your peers are doing with their medical communications systems to ensure success
- Medical Information Director
- Medical Information Manager
- Scientific Information Director
- Scientific Information Manager
- Medical Communications Director
- Medical Communications Manager
- Scientific Communications Director
- Scientific Communications Manager
- Medical Affairs Director
- Regulatory Affairs Director
- Medical Science Liaisons
- Pharmacovigilance Director
- Medical Writers
- Knowledge Management Director
- Medical Resources Director
- Compliance Director
- Legal Director