What's in Your Lab? Address Risk, Cost & Productivity with Chemical Inventory Management
Sponsored by: BIOVIA
- Life Science
Date: 10 December
Time: 4PM London/11AM New York
Ensure chemical inventory accuracy, empower lab efficiency and more
In many life sciences organizations, chemical management is time consuming and disconnected from other laboratory processes. It is also difficult to ensure safe storage and handling of materials, leading to unnecessary business risks and costs. A lack of integration with other laboratory systems forces highly qualified researchers to waste time performing non-value adding manual transcription activities, thereby decreasing lab productivity. Manual activities are also error-prone, requiring additional time-consuming and costly review steps to ensure compliance and data accuracy.
In this webinar, the BIOVIA experts will discuss how a comprehensive centralized chemicals inventory system that is tightly integrated with other lab informatics systems – such as Electronic Laboratory Notebooks – reduces chemical management safety and compliance risks, allows laboratories to be more efficient and reduces overall complexities and costs.
Join us and learn how to:
• Increase efficiency of your materials and laboratory workflows
• Reduce your chemical inventory costs and waste
• Improve compliance through automation of an integrated system
• Eliminate business risks with better oversight and reliability
Field Applications Engineer
As a Field Applications Engineer, Anne Sefried leverages her application expertise at BIOVIA to assist organizations in optimizing their chemical inventory management activities. Anne graduated from Chapman University with a B.S. in Computer Information Systems.
Daniela Jansen, Ph.D.,
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Dr. Daniela Jansen is a Sr. Product Marketing Manager at BIOVIA and has more than 20 years of experience in laboratory informatics and instrumentation holding various positions in Marketing and Sales Management. She is working on the strategic product positioning and customer benefits of the BIOVIA Life Science solutions and has expertise in 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance and Lean Six Sigma.
Key Learning Objectives
- How life sciences organizations benefit from a centralized chemical inventory management system
- Which capabilities are required to successfully deploy a chemical inventory system
- Why integration with other lab systems improves productivity and efficiency
- What needs to be considered when integrating chemical inventory with lab informatics
- Chief Operating Officer
- VP/Director/Manager of IT
- Quality Engineer
- VP/Director/Manager of Manufacturing
- Applications Specialist
- VP/Director/Manager of Quality
- VP/Director/Manager of Operations
- Lab Manager
- Lab Analyst
- VP/Director/Manager Regulatory