How Safety Departments Can Overcome Resource Challenges
Sponsored by: ArisGlobal
- Safety Departments
- Resource Challenges
Date: 10 November
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
Learn how you can overcome resource challenges to become a more strategic partner to your business!
Pharmacovigilance and safety departments in life sciences companies must do more with less yet meet or exceed the same levels of quality and compliance. As case volumes and complexities increase exponentially, many departments simply cannot survive if they continue with current processes and procedures.
Further, regulators exercising ‘zero tolerance’ policies expect pharma companies to have sound and compliant safety systems in place. Their emphasis is now on signal detection, risk management/risk assessment/risk minimization as patient safety is paramount.
- Shrinking Resources, Increased Demands: While many Safety budgets, full-time employee counts and IT budgets are flat or decreasing year-over-year, demands on safety and pharmacovigilance teams are only increasing.
- Increasingly Complex Regulations: Safety-related regulations are being promulgated at a record pace throughout the world and are greatly increasing in complexity.
- Increased Volume: Safety data volume is rapidly increasing as evidenced with AE (Adverse Events) reports to the FDA having more than tripled since 2006 - and patient reporting in the EU has increased 50%.
Many safety departments have already invested in a safety solution – so how can they leverage their current investments while still meeting compliance and signal reporting requirements without a dramatic increase in costs and complexity? How can they support the strategic shift from case- to risk-management?
This informative and interactive webcast will feature industry experts as they cover existing challenges in Safety – and how resource-strapped teams can ensure compliance and minimize risk by leveraging technology.
Register today to learn how you can leverage proven, commercial-grade technology to automate safety and pharmacovigilance processes so you can spend less time managing and more time being a strategic partner in your business!
Further, for a limited time we’re offering all webcast attendees a complimentary consultation that can help you uncover where you are today, where you want to be and what steps you can take to get there.
Dr. Krishna Bahadursingh,
Senior Vice President, Safety & Risk Management
As a preeminent expert in safety and pharmacovigilance, Dr. Bahadursingh brings more than 17+ years of experience to ArisGlobal's leadership team, most recently serving as Merck,s executive head of Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management in Japan.
Emmanuel “Manny” Belabe,
Director – Safety SME Services
Better known as Manny, he has worked in the HealthcareLife Sciences industry for the past 13 years with the last 10 being with ArisGlobal. Manny is one of our ‘homegrown’ talents as he started his career with ArisGlobal as a member of the Support team and increased his knowledge within the safety domain.
Key Learning Objectives
- Gain insights on existing regulatory and safety challenges
- Learn what your peers are doing to better manage case volumes and signal detection
- Leverage existing safety solutions to maximize ROI
- Safety Manager
- Safety Director
- Head of Safety
- Program Managers of PV Systems
- Global Head of Pharmacovigilance
- Head of Pharmacovigilance
- Product Safety
- Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance
- Post Market Surveillance
- Safety Information Management
- Drug Safety Operations