Webinar: ISS, the integrated Safety System for Syringes
Sponsored by: Ompi | A Stevanato Group Brand
- I S S
Date: 29 November
Days to go: 11
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
Changing Pharmaceutical Operations for Parenterals through a new Flexible Concept
Nowadays pharmaceutical companies are constantly influenced by the introduction and enforcement of legislation in the development of new products. Recently, the use of safety syringes and other safety-engineered medical devices have been a mandatory requirement within countries in order to protect healthcare workers from the risk of needlestick injury.
During this webinar, Ompi presents OMPI ISS an EZ-fill® Syringe with an Integrated Safety System (ISS) designed for staked needle syringes. ISS is a brand new fully passive safety system devised to guarantee end users’ safety. In fact, ISS allows locking the needle inside the safety device with no possibility to expose it again, after usage.
In addition to end users’ safety and intuitive use, ISS is suitable for the existing fill-finish formats and it is supplied in a standard nest & tub, as secondary packaging.
ISS is an Ompi EZ-fill® product: thanks to its ready-to-fill configuration, pharmaceutical companies benefit from a significant reduction in terms of total cost of ownership maintaining at the same time the glass primary container of choice.
Join our webinar to listen to our Syringes Product Manager Alessandro Morandotti and to download the Ompi ISS presentation.
Syringes Product Manager
Background in Electronic Engineering with a master in Biomedical applications and Devices at University of Padua.
Alessandro Morandotti has been working in OMPI since 2001 covering different positions: Production Manager, Process Development Manager, Special Projects Leader, Technical & Quality Assurance Front End organization and he is now Product Manager Syringes.
Key Learning Objectives
- ISS is a syringe with an integrated needlestick protection that prevents end users’ injury
- ISS ensures an end-user experience similar to a standard syringe
- ISS is available for all formats of staked needle syringes
- ISS in an Ompi EZ-fill® product: thanks to its ready to fill configuration, it allows pharmaceutical companies to outsource their non-core activities, to lower footprint, to reduce costs related to personnel and utilities
- Project Managers
- Product Manager
- Product Specialist
- Heads of Packaging
- R&D Managers
- R&D Engineers
- Operations Managers
- Fill & Finish Mangers
- Pharma Engineering Managers
- Early phase Drug Development and Quality Engineers
- Product and process Development