Webinar: Integrated, Predictive and Collaborative Workflows in Biologics Discovery
Sponsored by: BIOVIA
- Drug Discovery
- Life Science
Date: 1 June
Time: 4PM London/11AM New York
The Story of the Continuing Shift Toward Biologics in the Pharmaceutical Industry
Many organizations have increased their efforts in biotherapeutic drug discovery. At one major life science organization for example, biopharmaceutical assets have grown from less than 3% of the product pipeline in 2008 to over 25% in 2015. There are a number of drivers of this growth which include superior efficacy and satisfying a previously unmet clinical need.
In biologics discovery, scientists use many different software and analytical systems and a lack of integrated systems and data diversity creates many challenges. Managing data on an integrated informatics platform will enable higher quality products to be produced, faster. This is where an integrated workflow can help, the design of which can be supported by a common platform, which can help with the discovery of biotherapeutic candidates, in particular with the management and analysis of scientific data.
Join this webinar, where we will discuss the following:
• Effective IP protection and decision-making through secure collaboration
• Predictive analysis for candidate selection and capabilities to analyse, annotate and register biologic candidates in a framework that facilitates secure data sharing
Director Life Science Research Product Management
Tim’s early research in the industry focused on Immunomodulation and Imaging to study of effects on T-cell lymphocyte homing. He held several managerial positions in Image Informatics and came to the organization in 2006 to begin work as Director of Image Informatcs. His role has expanded over the years to include Life Science Research Marketing and Product Management for Assay Management, Next Generation Sequencing, Sequence Analysis, Biotherapeutics, and Bio Registration.
BIOVIA has recently launched their new microsite within Business Review Webinars featuring recent Webinars, Videos and Case Studies. To learn more, please click here to be brought directly to the microsite.
Key Learning Objectives
- Why an integrated set of solutions is so important to meet life science biologics discovery goals
- How a lack of standardization for managing experiment data may be hurting your organization
- Why ineffective data mining capabilities can result in repeating experiments
- How to manage globally distributed teams and ensure efficient collaboration
- Chief Operating Officer
- VP/Director/Manager of IT
- Quality Engineer
- VP/Director/Manager of Manufacturing
- Applications Specialist
- VP/Director/Manager of Quality
- VP/Director/Manager of Operations
- Lab Manager
- Lab Analyst
- VP/Director/Manager Regulation