Intuitive Surgical and PRISYM ID: Integrating Labeling with SAP for Label Content Integrity and Control
Sponsored by: PRISYM ID
- Sap Integration
- Data Management
Date: 15 March
Days to go: 21
Time: 8:30AM San Francisco/11:30AM New York/3:30PM London
It’s Not Just Information on a Label - It’s Integrated Data Management…
For the label designer, creating the layout of a medical device or pharmaceutical label is just part of the story. The content required to populate the label including images, static information and production related data can come from a variety of sources, across different applications, under the control of multiple functional users.
The story doesn’t end with content; the need for approval during label design, for the data itself to be approved, for controlled printing and reconciliation of printed labels – with secure audit and tracking at every step – makes managing end-to-end production label printing a complex and time-consuming task.
Global technology leader in minimally invasive robotic-assisted surgery, Intuitive Surgical, joins our panel to discuss why seamless integration across the label landscape is essential to ensure accuracy and efficiency. Integrating your labeling solution with SAP and other production oriented applications, ensures that data used for production labels is automatically synchronized with up-to-date manufacturing information, meaning that you’re in control.
Join us for this 60-minute webinar on how to successfully integrate SAP with your label lifecycle management solution to accelerate your business processes through end-to-end automation.
Supply Chain/Enterprise Program Management at Intuitive Surgical
Gyan has 14 years of SAP experience in leadership positions as Practice Manager, Development Manager and Solution Architect for companies including Intuitive SURGICAL, Genentech, Roche, Becton & Dickinson and NBCU.
During this time, Gyan managed eight full life-cycle SAP implementations involving Business Consulting, Functional analysis, Technical development, Testing, System delivery and Production support. He has a broad SAP technical and strategic background and has successfully transformed business needs into technology results.
At Intuitive Surgical, Gyan is overseeing the coordination and administration of all aspects of an ongoing program including planning, organizing, staffing, leading, and controlling program activities.
VP of SAP Business Development at PRISYM ID
Chris, who has worked closely with SAP product management and development for companies where SAP is a strategic partner, is managing PRISYM ID’s status as an SAP Partner Edge Build Partner and drove the certification for PRISYM ID integration with the SAP landscape.
Chris is working with leading systems integrators in the Life Sciences and other sectors to develop fruitful partnerships for both SAP customers and the integrators that are critical for a successful SAP implementation.
Chris has more than 25 years' experience in enterprise software solutions and holds an MSc in Computing for Commerce and Industry.
Key Learning Objectives
- Automated data integration processes, eliminating risk of manual errors
- Centralized label lifecycle management based on a single, compliance-ready platform for easy design, reliable production and cost effective dynamic change management in response to business needs
- Assured data integrity by sharing critical label data from core components of SAP ERP
- Centralized management and distributed production for labels
- Fully automated unattended label production from within SAP ERP
- Support for changing labeling requirements driven by regulatory, supply chain, local language, postponement strategies and organizational profiles
- IS/IT Managers/Heads/Directors/VP
- Manager/Head /Director/VP of Labeling and Packaging
- Manager/Head /Director/VP of Manufacturing
- Manager/Head /Director/VP of Regulations
- Manager/Head / Director/VP of Quality
- Manager/Head / Director/VP of Compliance
- Manager/Head/ Director/VP of Logistics