Webinar: Omnichannel challenges? Start with your packaging!
Sponsored by: ESKO
Date: 27 April
Time: 4PM CET
Unite your packaging and marketing programs and processes to drive powerful omnichannel programs.
Organizations of all sizes are struggling to present a single, accurate and compelling brand message to consumers across the physical shelf, digital and social engagement sites. As a global leader in both packaging and digital asset management, we at Esko have developed a unique approach to this challenge: start with your packaging.
During this webinar, we will explore organizational and process challenges that make a single brand message to consumers challenging. We will also discuss industry trends that are making this goal increasingly important. Finally, we will look at the Esko approach and how a collaborative platform offering a way to create, manage, distribute and analyze performance of brand assets can integrate marketing and packaging efforts into a unified source of brand truth.
Please join us on April 27th at 4:00 PM Central European Time to understand how this can help you and your organization go to market better and faster.
Director Global Brand PMO
John Elworthy joined Esko in 2003 and is responsible for Esko’s Global Brand Owner Project Management Office. Previously he held various management, sales, pre-sales & marketing roles within Esko and has an extensive background in the printing & packaging industry, having worked formerly with other leading industry suppliers and agencies.
Key Learning Objectives
- Identify if your organization can benefit from uniting marketing and packaging efforts.
- See how workflow that incorporates both packaging and marketing materials can get you to market faster.
- See where cost savings can be found by using and reusing your content effectively and correctly.
- Discover why automated quality control tools can save your company expensive and damaging recalls.
- Packaging Director
- Packaging Manager
- Artwork Manager
- Design Manager
- Marketing Operations Manager
- Marketing Brand Manager
- VP of Digital/Customer Experience (Omnichannel Marketing)
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Creative Studio Manager
- IT Architect