"Pharmaceutical packaging is Tetris. Stop playing it like chess"
Sponsored by: ESKO
- Regulatory Content
- Pharma Packaging
Date: 30 November
Time: 4PM CET
From recall risk to regulations: why pharma packaging must be right first time
This quote from Peter Schmitt, managing director of a US-based packaging company, speaks to the need for a mindset shift in pharma packaging. The ‘chess way’ of thinking is to think causally, with singular, consequential movements. In Tetris, things don’t get harder; they just get faster, with many different inputs coming at once, with an increasingly rapid speed.
This webinar will explore the top 5 ways that you can remove risk from your labelling process while keeping your speed and time to market on pace.
1. Ensure accurate content by using a “single source of packaging truth”
2. Complying with traceability regulations in both North America and the EU
3. Set up automated quality assurance and quality control programs throughout the labelling process
4. Collaborate clearly with internal colleagues and external partners while maintaining GMP compliance
5. Establish standard, secure workflows that move your labeling projects quickly to completion
Join the webinar to understand how all your labeling pieces can fall into place, getting you to market faster and first time right.
If you can’t make it to the live webinar, please register regardless and we will send you the recording to watch at your convenience.
Global Business Development - Pharma & Life Science
Mike is an experienced strategic business manager with more than 20 years in packaging, pre-media and print. The past 9 years he specialized in the pharmaceutical and life sciences verticals. Mike is currently charged with creating and executing Esko's Pharma and life sciences go-to-market strategy on a global scale.
Key Learning Objectives
- How to centralize regulatory content and label graphics so it is easy to use and reuse
- How automation can reduce manual mistakes in the labelling process
- How to build compliance to traceability regulations into your process
- How to learn from your current packaging projects and build best practices
- Packaging Management
- Artwork and Packaging Engineering
- Packaging Director/Manager
- Artwork Manager
- Design Manager
- Marketing Operations Manager
- Marketing Brand Manager
- VP of Digital/Customer Experience (Omnichannel Marketing)
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Creative Studio Manager
- IT Architect
- Packaging Management