Webinar: Optimize Artwork and Labelling Process Management
Sponsored by: PAS Media
Date: 8 April
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
How to speed up your processes, profit from an intelligent archive and integrate your suppliers with ease
Brand owners and private label producers aim to optimize their packaging and artwork production to counter the modern markets continuously decreasing product life cycle trends. The artwork creation, approval and change cycles are still done manually by sending around PDFs; this presentation has been tabulated to inform owners how to speed up processes using automation.
Through the demonstration of a leading online-tool in Artwork Lifecycle Management, we aim to inform you how to continually support staff and suppliers to make sure you can focus on daily business practices.
In this webinar, we will show you key areas of improvement enabling better management of your Artwork Lifecycle Processes:
• How to speed up processes
• Easy parallel approval cycles
• Intelligent project setup and management
• Intelligent archives for an efficient management and distribution of print ready files
• Integrated Media Asset Management
• Allow you to better focus on your core business
In the age of shortening product and packaging lifecycle times, brand owners or private label producers are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity. View this webinar to find out about a unique and well established method to make Artwork Lifecycle Management more efficient and cost effective.
Head of Sales / Project Management
Marco Cattarozzi is an expert with many years of experience in consulting mid sized and large companies in implementing, running and maintaining Artwork Lifecycle Management Systems.
His professional background is focused on successfully optimizing artwork and design processes with web based applications for larger organisations since more than ten years.
Director PAS Media
Mario Fäh is Director of PAS Media since day one and successfully implemented Artwork Lifecycle Management Systems for large and mid-sized organizations. His professional background in pre-media within the online, printing and packaging industry was a key to play a significant role in developing and managing PAS Media to a leading provider in its market.
Download SlidesPlease login to download the slides
Key Learning Objectives
- See how some of the most successful brand owners speed up their processes in Artwork Management
- Find out about how you can manage large archives of Artwork Files
- See how other companies manage large volumes of packaging projects without losing track of details
- Find out how you can focus on your core business while implementing and running a complex Artwork Management System
- Head of Packaging Development
- Packaging Procurement Manager
- Regulatory Affairs (Labelling)
- Packaging Project Manager
- Process Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Packaging Master Data Manager
- Packaging Manager
- Head of Brand Management
- Head of Project Management