Webinar: Optimizing production costs with a completely integrated workflow
Sponsored by: Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG
Date: 17 June
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
How to ensure lowest costs from design to finishing
Virtually all segments of the packaging industry are highly industrialized. With new customer requirements emerging all the time, the industry's innovative ability is constantly being pushed to the limit. It is vital for the entire process to be efficient - and this efficiency can only be improved further using a central, standardized workflow.
Seamlessly interlocking process steps, consistently high print quality, short make-ready times, minimal waste, and an optimum overview of all processes are just the starting point for the Prinect Packaging Workflow - the leading industry solution to combine packaging design, management, prepress, press, and postpress in a single end-to-end print shop workflow.
In this webinar, Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG will show how integration and intelligent use of data shared between all process steps will save time and money in production of folding boxes and labels. Opportunities along the entire process will be shown such as:
- Very fast estimations in MIS based on automatically on-the-fly created CAD production data
- Precise, error-free structural design providing presetting data for fast and accurate setup of folder gluers
- Exact planning and scheduling of all process steps
- High quality data preparation in prepress incl. efficient gang form production and exact repeat jobs
- 3D softproofing for fast and cost-effective approval processes
- Presetting of Offset presses and finishing for highest profitability
- Label production in digital print for short runs or just-in-time production
- Exact reporting of all process steps for shop floor data collection and analysis.
And of course afterward we will be happy to answer all your questions. Don't miss this opportunity to find out how to make your production leaner and more profitable. Register now!
Senior Product Manager Prinect
Sabine Roob is Product Manager for Prinect Workflow Solutions for the packaging market. Sabine holds a print engineer degree and has over 30 years of professional experience in the graphic arts industry. In different positions in product management and customer development for commercial and packaging production at Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG and Kodak (Nexpress) Sabine always focused on the entire workflow.
Key Learning Objectives
- How to make folding box and label production more profitable
- How to get exact production data for estimation
- How to efficiently prepare data for print with repeatable high quality
- How to save costs in print and finishing
- Managers at Converters or Packaging Print Shops
- Packaging Development Managers
- Technical Managers in Prepress/Press and Finishing
- Packaging Technology Managers
- Packaging Specialists
- Print Quality Assurance Managers
- Packaging Print Buyers