The Unboxing Experience
Sponsored by: Memjet
- Print Labels
- Secondary Packaging
- Label Production
Date: 10 October
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
Finding your competitive edge to secondary packaging
Printing product labels in-house has become the new norm for many manufacturers.
Despite the many benefits, extending a united brand experience to secondary packaging is an opportunity left largely untouched. With e-commerce continuing to rise, an essential part of business imagine is using your shipping box to improve your brand recognition and customer experience. Imagine combining your label production with in-house, on-demand packaging production for the same benefits: lower costs, operational flexibility, improved targeted branding...
Register to learn how to take advantage of the ecommerce boom and affordably print labels and packaging in-house using the latest inkjet printing solutions.
General Manager of Desktop and Mini Press Systems, Memjet
Leading the webinar and sharing her expertise will be Kim Beswick, General Manager of Desktop and Mini Press Systems at Memjet.
Kim is a Stanford MBA graduate with over 20 years of experience in label and packaging solutions and innovative technologies. She has been instrumental in leading the Memjet Office business unit’s marketing and business strategies.
Key Learning Objectives
- Enhance your brand experience and customer experience by creating full-color customized packaging
- Apply key design elements to influence a closer relationship with your customers
- Improve efficiency by printing directly onto the package
- Save on production costs and increase bottom line by bringing printing in-house
- Head of Packaging
- Print Manager
- Brand Manager
- VP/Director of Packaging
- VP/Director of Manufacturing
- VP/Director/Manager of Supply Chain
- C-Level of Packaging
- Packaging Technologist