Cloud Solutions to Challenges in Higher Education
Sponsored by: Wipro & Drivestream
- Higher Education
- Oracle Cloud
- E R P
- H C M
Date: 6 March
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
Wipro and Drivestream in association with Oracle invite you to a webinar to jointly explore Cloud solutions to challenges facing the Higher Education Sector today. Aside from focusing on the quality of teaching and coursework, higher education institutions today must reckon with a turbulent job market, rising costs of living and the subsequent impact on student retention and graduation. They must contend with ever changing data management needs to keep pace with a rapidly evolving digital landscape.
Discover how the Cloud can help higher education institutions transform their HR, ERP, Finance and Student Information systems into robust, agile platforms geared to meet their strategic goals and performance imperatives.
Join the webinar to learn about:
- Modernizing your ERP and HCM systems using Oracle Cloud to help transform your institution
- How Shawnee State University applied Oracle Cloud Solutions to the task of reducing costs and improving student outcomes. For example, Shawnee State University achieved $900,000 savings in HR related costs alone per year
- Why Oracle Cloud is a strategic platform for achieving Higher Education goals and objectives
- Strategies and approaches to prepare for, plan and execute migration to Oracle cloud to achieve these results
The webinar will be followed by a live Q&A with our panelists.
About Oracle Cloud
Oracle Cloud offers a comprehensive set of integrated subscription based services that enable businesses to run any workload in an enterprise-grade Cloud platform. Anytime - anywhere accessibility, coupled with the ability to communicate easily and effectively, provides insightful information about your organization on a real-time basis while increasing decision-making ability.
Chief Information Officer, Shawnee State University
Chuck Warner is the CIO at Shawnee State University and is currently serving as the Chair for the Inter-University Council of Chief Information Officers in Ohio. He has also served on Oracle’s Education and Research Industry Council.
Vice President, Oracle
As a Vice President of Human Capital Management Sales for the US East Healthcare and Higher Education vertical, Nick Matuch is responsible for managing a very senior team of high performance sales professionals. Since 2008, Nick has held various Oracle sales and consulting positions.
Executive Vice President & Managing Partner, Drivestream
Jacob oversees Drivestream's Account Management Group that provides strategy and advisory services to clients. He has led several go-to-market strategies with various innovative service solutions including Drivestream's unique Comprehensive Cloud Solutions.
Senior Manager - Oracle Cloud Applications, Wipro Limited.
Terry is part of Wipro's Oracle Cloud Sales organization. He manages sales operations for the South Central United States.
Key Learning Objectives
- The Potential of Oracle Cloud - An integrated suite of Cloud Services spanning the student life cycle - from recruitment to academic progress to postgraduate work including optimizing the institution's HCM & Financial business processes
- Success on the Cloud - The Shawnee State University story of Oracle Cloud success
- Are you Cloud Ready?- Best Practice approach for assessing Cloud-readiness and optimal strategy for Cloud adoption
- Vice Presidents
- Heads of Function
- HCM Leaders
- ERP Leader
- Cloud Evangelist
Explore Shawnee State University's Journey to the Cloud
Shawnee State University's Digital Transformation
Meeting Implementation Goals
Know more about Wipro's Oracle expertise
Know more about the Oracle Cloud offerings for Higher Education