Webinar: Mobile Device Management Strategies - From Security to Value
Sponsored by: IBM MaaS360
Date: 25 May
Time: 11AM London
Are the mobile devices in use in your organisation under control? Do they represent a set of valuable productivity tools or an incalculable risk to the business?
Today’s reality of mobile use within the enterprise often sits somewhere total anarchy and fixated control.
The former represents unacceptably high levels of risk, the latter kills productivity and innovation and probably hurts the business commercially.
It need not be one extreme or the other.
This fully interactive IBM Maas360 webinar will explore the issues and provide insight and real advice on ‘maximizing the usefulness of mobile devices as productivity devices while ensuring the highest levels of security.’
Addressing the business and technical issues IBM’s MassS360 Digital Team Leader will advise on ‘the often thorny areas of BYOD strategy including Mobile Device Security planning and Integration of Mobile Devices with other IT infrastructure.
IBM MaaS360 Mobile Device Management - Digital Sales Team Leader
My role is to help my clients to address their Mobile Device Management strategy, enabling them to unlock the value of their Mobile Devices, as an IBM Maas360 specialist I use my background of over 12 years in IT and Technology to help my clients identify the right solution for their business to maximize the usefulness of mobile devices as productivity devices while ensuring the highest levels of security. In particular I help with the often thorny areas of BYOD strategy, Mobile Device Security planning and Integration of Mobile Devices with other IT infrastructure.
Key Learning Objectives
- Scalable, risk-based identity and access management
- Secure applications against malware attacks and criminal reverse engineering
- Detect high risk, fraudulent access and transactions
- Integrated security intelligence and visibility across device and network activity
- Chief Technology Officer
- Compliance and Risk Management Data
- Content & Information Architecture
- Desktop & Mobile System Management
- General Manager (Business Unit or Geographical)
- IT Asset Management
- IT Business Administration
- IT Ops Mgmt. / System Admin
- IT Professional
- IT Strategy & Enterprise Arch
- Messaging / Collaboration Architecture
- Solution Architect
- IT Analyst