Technologies and Business Considerations for delivery of Total Enterprise Mobility
Sponsored by: IBM MaaS360
Date: 29 March
Time: 11am London
Corporate Data traversing unsecured networks is a major concern as businesses are forced to respond to demands for device based access to corporate information.
Mobile devices are all about new customer engagement and customer experience without compromising data.
IBM MaaS360 comprises Enterprise Mobility Management technology and a unique engagement approach.
Whether you prime concern is security or productivity this webinar will provide deep technical insight to the issues associated with the mobile enterprise and solutions around app security, mail, document sharing and browsing across the device, applications web and the network.
Covering mobile device, application and content management at a technical and business level this exclusive webinar will provide expert insight to the issues and challenges experienced by firms moving to a mobility first strategy and the technologies and solutions available to deliver end to end secure, enterprise mobility management at scale.
Senior Brand Sales Executive, IBM
My duties at IBM stretch from managing accounts to generating new leads and contacts, taking them through the education and sales cycle to tailor the solution to their needs before ultimately closing in a way that benefits my clients. I then provide post-sales support to clients and their team to ensure smooth roll-outs internally.
I am also heavily involved with our partner program, assisting partners of IBM with client roll-outs and providing solution demonstrations to forge lasting and prosperous partnerships.
Key Learning Objectives
- Scalable, risk-based identity and access management
- Secure applications against malware attacks and criminal reverse engineering
- Detect high risk, fraudulent access and transactions
- Integrated security intelligence and visibility across device and network activity
- Chief Technology Officer
- Compliance and Risk Management Data
- Content & Information Architecture
- Desktop & Mobile System Management
- General Manager (Business Unit or Geographical)
- IT Asset Management
- IT Business Administration
- IT Ops Mgmt. / System Admin.
- IT Professional
- IT Strategy & Enterprise Arch
- Messaging / Collaboration Architecture
- Solution Architect
- It Analyst