Trends in Email Fraud
Sponsored by: Agari
- Email Fraud
- Enterprise Facing Attacks
- Information Security
Date: 19 April
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
Exploring & Preventing Enterprise-facing Attacks
Email is the most popular communication tool, as well as the entry point for up to 95% of security breaches. As cyber criminals evolve their techniques, targeted, enterprise-facing email attacks are rapidly increasing, fueled by an almost inexhaustible supply of potential victims and the tremendous profits awaiting successful fraudsters.
In this webinar, we will review the current trends in cybercrime — providing an overview of both the technical and psychological principles these criminals take advantage of, shedding light on why traditional defences continue to fail. We will then describe a set of new defence mechanisms and offer new perspectives on ways to prevent email fraud.
Register for this webinar to explore the steps you can take to protect your entire email channel including customers, employees and partners from advanced email threats.
Customer Engagement Technical Lead, Agari
Anthony Smyth leads Agari technical customer engagements in EMEA. He has over 15 years of experience in deployments of security solutions to leading enterprises. Prior to Agari Anthony was a Consulting Systems Engineer at Cisco, joining Cisco via the acquisition of IronPort, where he managed the UK SE team.
Key Learning Objectives
- Understanding trends in email fraud
- How the recent nation-state attacks enables us to identify the next wave of enterprise-facing attacks
- What can be done to prevent high-visibility attacks impacting enterprises
- Director of Information Security
- Head of Information Security
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Chief Security Officer
- VP of Information Security
- Manager of Information Security
- Heads of Risk Management
- Head of Fraud
- Director of Fraud
- Fraud Investigator
- Fraud Analyst
- Fraud Management