ChemAxon invites you to a pleasant dinner on Tuesday, April 10th to discuss cheminformatics solutions tailored to small and medium sized organization for handling research data in the early stage of drug discovery. Our speakers will share their experiences about highly customizable software solutions that enable capturing, storing and analyzing chemical and biological data with minimal or even zero IT overhead.
We are going to discuss best practices for:
- How is the chemical and biological data capture supported?
- What are the storage, search, analysis and report capabilities?
- How do we support collaborative research?
- How can an organization manage the transition to a new platform?
- How can current computational methods support medicinal chemistry for new modalities?
In addition to alleviating the pain of maintaining a cheminformatics system, ChemAxon's flexible hosting solution will be introduced as well.
To bring these solutions even closer to our audience, we have invited one of our clients to present their experiences working with ChemAxon's hosted platform. This talk will focus on important practical questions like:
- What were the key aspects in deciding between a desktop or a web based solution
- Why did they choose to work with ChemAxon
- How they adopted our current platform
- How was data migration from the legacy system solved
- Brief insight into the everyday usage of the platform