From regularly working with construction companies, we understand your challenges when it comes to digitizing processes, with many of you still dependent on manual processes. It's with this in mind, that we invite business managers, digital transformation experts and IT leaders from the construction and engineering sector, to an exclusive dinner event in Manhattan this October.
Join the FlowForma process transformation experts and your peers for this special dinner event, to learn how your business can save days of effort with faster business processes. Hear real-world
use cases of how organizations just like yours, have automated and transformed processes without any coding, using the award-winning FlowForma Process Automation tool for Microsoft Office 365.
Attendees will hear a mini case study on how The A14 Integrated Delivery Team (IDT), the largest road construction project in the UK (a joint venture between Costain, Skanksa and Balfour Beatty) digitized their processes with speed, reaping benefits like faster processes, better governance, improved visibility, empowered mobile users and above all, a quick return on investment.
Dinner and drinks will be served and you'll have the opportunity to network with your peers.
- Discuss your process challenges and discover how they can be transformed with process improvement
- Learn from quick demos, how the A14 IDT is automating documentation while centralizing and standardizing data
- Understand how the A14 IDT rapidly deployed multiple processes and increased efficiency and governance
- Realise how process automation can accelerate your digital transformation journey and drive positive customer experiences
- Discover how quickly you can experience a return on investment with process automation
For more information please contact Mohit Markanda at: Mohit.Markanda@ns-mediagroup.com