A look at the leading Insurers in the US, shows that nearly all have an omni-channel strategy to engage with their customers, enabling them to manage policy information. For customers, these engagement channels provide convenient self-service to check coverage, pay bills and sometimes manage claims. For insurers, while the omni-channel strategy to engage with their customers can certainly improve customer satisfaction and retention, it also unlocks additional upside, including reduced call center volume, fewer late payments, and new engagement opportunities.
However with all the listed benefits, what some insurance companies have realized is that unlocking these benefits is not a guarantee with the launch of their omni-channel engagement strategy - getting the most out of your digital investment largely depends on execution and adoption.
At the Digital Insurance Practitioner Summit hosted by Hexaware, we will set the ball rolling with conversations focused on digital solutions helping Insurers engage better with the end customers. We will also delve into a few impactful success stories in our industry where the right investments were made in right technologies.
This invitation only Summit aims to demystify the jargons and give everyone a realistic picture of how Insurers introduce practical innovation into their business and operations, leveraging the best that emerging technologies have to offer.
What to Expect
• Keynote address by Hexaware's Insurance leader on our evolving partnership with the Insurers across the world in their digital journey
• A session by Mobiquity - a leading design consulting firm, on why the focus for Insurers be narrowed down to 3 most important entities: Customer, Customer Engagement and Customer Experience
• Hexaware's Insurance success stories on how we have delivered inspirational projects delivering Automation led transformation for our Insurance clients, by partnering with software providers such as Guidewire and Pegasystems
• Network among the Insurance leaders to share and learn successful transformation stories
In just half a day out of the office, you'll gain the strategic insight and practical knowledge to design and implement the change your organization needs to compete in a digital, automated, and client centric commercial insurance market.
• Connect with the most senior practitioners from the leading insurance companies in the US, and explore what strategies insurance companies are taking to address the challenges and opportunities they face
• The outlook for customer-focused product development and distribution
• Learn from experts how to identify and implement the right innovation strategy
We look forward to meeting you at New York!
For more information please contact Ram Shukla at: firstname.lastname@example.org