Date: 10th Nov 2016
Venue: The Landmark Hotel, 222 Marylebone Road, London NW1 6JQ
The Digital Transformation agenda is ramping up. It can mean wholesale change across the business taking in everything from server platform migration to mobile strategy deployment.
But success means ensuring disruption for end users is kept to a minimum while ensuring the company is not exposed to greater security threats.
In times of change loss of productivity is not an option, and access control to applications is even more key.
End User Management means keeping the user fully engaged.
Join us for this very special CBR Dining Club with our hosts AppSense to explore how to ensure your digital transformation projects will succeed.
• Avoid the pitfalls from the outset
• Create the correct contextual policy controls for user
• Can you ensure access control to the right applications in a secure manner?
• Can you meet the challenges of Windows10 migration?
• How does desktop and data management through virtualisation fit into your change agenda?
This evening is a great opportunity to share and exchange ideas with a senior audience of your IT peers. In a full and open discussion on the realities of End User Management in today’s multi-platform environments you will gain real insight and actionable takeaways.