Date: 28th Nov 2018
Venue: Bridgewater Marriott, 700 Commons Way, Bridgewater, NJ 08807, USA
Like many industries, Life Sciences companies continue to be driven by an ever-increasing focus on addressing their customer needs through digital innovation. In a highly competitive landscape and complex regulatory ecosystem, drug and medical device companies require a sustainable competitive advantage, and this can be achieved by adopting disruptive and innovative technologies.
Never have there been so many opportunities to disrupt the status quo through new digital technology, from predictive analytics and data science to neural machine translation, machine learning and sophisticated artificial intelligence.
This disruption requires a highly collaborative approach among internal cross-functional team members, regulatory agencies and diverse external partners.
At this exclusive breakfast roundtable discussion hosted by AMPLEXOR Life Sciences, dynamic thought leaders will provide valuable insights into the fast pace of advanced technologies in Life Sciences and relevant regulatory implications and considerations. They will also focus on why Life Sciences companies need to be more disruptive in order to provide customers with optimal outcomes and meaningful results.
New Jersey Breakfast TableTalk attendees will gain:
- Insight on the current regulatory climate for innovation and the factors leading to these developments
- Opportunities to leverage the regulatory environment to drive change and business growth
- "Watch-outs" for managing risk while driving business results through innovation
- Best practice tips on how cross-functional collaboration can drive improved customer-centricity
- Access to a case study that looks at industry innovation
AMPLEXOR Life Sciences Table Talks are a unique opportunity for industry peers to come together and gain insights into the various challenges faced within the Life Sciences industry. We offer an open forum and exchange opinions and views in an informal setting.
About AMPLEXOR Life Sciences
AMPLEXOR Life Sciences assists organizations in developing pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and biotechnology with launching products and breaking into new markets quickly. Our proven solutions as well as professional and business services expedite the creation and delivery of consistent, compliant, high-quality and global content - both physical and digital.
Moderator: Kathleen O'Brien, Director, Business Development - AMPLEXOR Life Sciences
- Heather Reilly, Director, Quality Analytics - Janssen, Pharmaceutical Company of Johnson and Johnson
- Ilyssa Levins, President and Founder, The Center for Communication Compliance (CCC)
- Howard Dorfman, Founder, H.L. Dorfman Pharmaceutical Consulting
For information or queries regarding the content, agenda and/or panelists for this event, please contact Sherri Hughes-Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org