How to Service your High Net Worth Customers Globally with a Single Client Reporting Solution
Sponsored by: Assentis
- Wealth Management
- Private Banking
- Digital Customer
Date: 15 October
Days to go: 54
Time: 2PM EST / 11AM PST
Can your OLD Client Reporting solution deliver the NEW on-demand requests from your Advisors as well your digital customers?
This webinar will discuss the evolution in the Wealth Management and Private Banking industry, specifically focusing in on Client Reporting, how the Advisor role and Investor expectations are changing, and how Wealth Managers are responding.
During the webinar, we will share 'in-field' knowledge, gained from speaking with more than a 100 Wealth Managers across 3 continents (N. America, Europe and Asia), on the NEW requirements in Client Reporting & Servicing.
The Session will cover the following:
1. Core trends in the Wealth Management landscape - according to industry analysts and experts.
An abundance of research and information is available on this topic. We have attempted to review most of this information and have collated 'core trends' for a quick review.
2. An inside-look ("walk-through") at Client Reports. What is similar across corporations and geographies and how firms are trying to differentiate their offerings to enhance customer engagement and experience.
Where once reports were just a regulatory requirement, today these same documents are driven by individual client needs. A speaker from each our offices in US, Europe and Asia will present specific customer use cases - from empowering the Advisor to Self-service Portals.
3. We will have a look at a Client Reporting system, which enables collaboration and rich interaction between the Advisor and the Investor.
See LIVE how your Financial Advisor can use technology to offer incomparable personalized service to an investor, with the capability to easily present investment data throughout the customer journey with risk analysis, proposals reports and reviews, all accessible when and how the customer demands.
How to get started - a simple step by step approach.
Attend this LIVE webinar and:
- Take advantage of the unique opportunity to have a complimentary analysis of your current Client Reporting solution (post-webinar)
- Learn how to leverage what you currently have in place, whilst delivering the digital experience your Financial Advisors and Customers demand
- Have your questions answered during the LIVE Q&A session
Chief Revenue Officer
Richard C. Allin is Chief Revenue Officer for Assentis in the Americas covering business development, product management and client relationships. His role is to help financial service firms modernize their customer communication processes, so that they can take advantage of the latest developments in digital innovation currently available from Assentis.
Allin has over 25 years’ experience within the FinTech arena, has represented some of the top enterprise software companies and has a acquired a wealth of knowledge by working with his clients on various software solutions that have disrupted the status quo and made his clients look at the way they are doing business in a new light. He is an expert within the CCM space and is extremely active evangelizing the benefits of better client communication to financial institutions. He is a forward thinking thought leader who is regularly posting and commenting on the content within the CCM/Digital Transformation/CX/Content Management space and maintains a Linkedin group whose specific focus is on CCM for Financial Institutions.
Allin holds a BS in Economics/Finance from West Chester University, a MS in Multinational Business from Boston University and a CSS in Management from Harvard University and currently sits on the Advisory Board of Rutgers Customer Experience (CX) Program, the Board of the Business Forms Management Association (BFMA), and the Harvard Business Review Advisory Council.
Sr. Product Manager
Key Learning Objectives
- Current Industry trends affecting the Wealth Management industry
- How to work with new challenges and demands in the Client Reporting arena
- Actual client use cases that utilize next gen Client Reporting
- How a Client Reporting solution can be deployed within 60 - 90 days
- Chief Digital Transformation Officers
- Heads of Client Reporting
- Directors of IT
- Heads of Innovation & Strategy
- Heads of Client Experience & Growth
- Heads of Customer Communication
- Heads of Product & Platform Strategy
- Heads of Digital Wealth Management
- Asset & Wealth Management Technology Product Managers
- Managers of Performance
- Attribution & Client Reporting
- Heads of Project Management
- Program Managers
- Software Engineer & Solutions Architects
- Director of Services & Product Manager - Performance Reporting
- Managers of Client Engagement Platforms
- Senior Client Reporting Business Analysts