Speed and Agility with a Payments as a Platform Strategy
Sponsored by: Finastra technologies
- Financial Strategy
Date: 22 March
Time: 2PM London/10AM New York
Gaining payments speed and agility powered by open platforms
Customer expectations continue to evolve, but speed, agility and flexibility when it comes to their payment demands has remained constant. Faced with many challenges like regulation, legacy infrastructure, lack of data connectivity and growing competitive threats, banks need to look outside their four walls for flexible solutions that can deliver the speed and future-proof solutions they need.
Join us for this webinar to explore the benefits of flexible and open payments technology solutions and hear from Finastra and Microsoft experts on innovation in this space. Topics of discussion include:
• How customer demand for speed and agility is becoming the standard
• The importance of 360-degree reporting and transparency in payments
• How payments as a platform strategy can fast track innovation
Register for our webinar to discover how Finastra is on a journey to change the way they pay.
Director, US Regional Payments and Corporate Banking, Finastra
Gabrielle Burke leads the Regional Corporate Banking and Payments Account Executive team at Finastra. With more than a decade of experience managing payment hub implementations, she has developed a deep understanding of how to leverage new technologies across disparate departments and stakeholders.
Director, Business Strategy, Financial Services, Microsoft
Peter Hazou is a business strategy leader at Microsoft in the World Wide Financial Services Industry Group. Prior to joining Microsoft, Peter was a payments industry banker for over 30 years and spent much of his career holding various roles supporting the EMEA region at BNY Mellon, UniCredit, HSBC, Citigroup and Chase Manhattan Bank.
Global Principal, Payment Sales, Finastra
Key Learning Objectives
- How payments as a platform strategy can fastrack innovation.
- The importance of 360-degree reporting and transparency in payments.
- The benefits of flexible and open payments technology solutions.
- Head of/EVP/SVP/VP/Director of:
- Payment Products
- Payment Operations
- Transactional Banking
- Corporate Banking
- Banking Operations
- Cash Management
- Treasury Product Management
- Digital Banking
- Payments Head of Project Implementation
- Head of Emerging Payments
- Head of Payments Transformation
- Chief Risk Officer
- Risk Management
- Compliance Officer
- Money Laundering Officer
- Corporate Payments