The Real Value of Digital Transformation for Mining and Metals Companies
Sponsored by: OSIsoft
- Digital Transformation
Date: 5 September
Days to go: 51
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
Mining, Metals and Materials companies have increased their investment in automation and technological innovation during the last years, embracing new opportunities to improve productivity. Today, some of them are starting to look at adopting a digital transformation strategy, which will revolutionise how these companies operate.
The abundant and growing quantity of real-time operational data and events collected opens the door for improvements across the entire organisation instead of only specific areas.
Join us for this webinar to learn how to put strategy into action, with digital transformation as the guiding path towards operational excellence.
Industry Principal for Mining, Metals and Materials - OSIsoft
Martin Provencher holds a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science with Artificial Intelligence focus from University of Quebec in Montreal. Over the years, he has acquired an extensive experience in information technology and operational & maintenance management.
Key Learning Objectives
- How to unveil the invisible losses in asset availability, energy costs, ore recovery, and process efficiency.
- How digital technologies are responsible for 11-15% in efficiency improvements of mining companies.
- How to increase collaboration between IT, process, and maintenance to achieve greater results.
- How people can be empowered with real-time operational data.
- Directors and Executive/C-level from Mining
- Metals & Materials Companies
- VP of Operations or Site General Manager
- Process or Mine Manager
- Manager for Asset Health/Energy Efficiency/Productivity Improvement/Environmental & Safety
- Process or Mining Engineer