Simplify your packaging management - applying best practices
Sponsored by: Esko
- Packaging Management System
- Automate Workflow
Date: 28 March
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
Speed time to market by making your department up to 40% more efficient
Are you struggling to get new and updated packaging to the shelf fast?
Are you tired of manually tracking hundreds of packaging variations?
Are you tired of emailing artwork samples for review and approval around the company?
Would you like to know at any time, where your artwork is?
If you said yes to any of these questions, Esko can help. Join us and learn how a cost effective packaging management system can simplify your department’s communication, centralize your packaging assets, and automate and control your workflows. Ultimately, it gets you to market faster and ensures your brand integrity with a minimum of headaches.
If you can’t make it to the live webinar, please register regardless and we will send you the recording to watch at your convenience.
Global Brand Solution Manager
Chris has 25 years’ experience in the packaging and print industry. His experience ranges from graphic design, managing colour process for large Brand Owners to running and optimising large pre-media studios. Chris has always had a passion for utilising technology, smart solution development and integration to optimise internal and client workflows with great success. Currently Chris heads up Brand Solution Management at Esko.
Key Learning Objectives
- Streamline and simplify the packaging review and approval process with a pre-configured solution.
- Remove your versioning headaches and ensure you’re working on the latest variant.
- Understand how you can realize your return on investment in an artwork management system in weeks, not months.
- Report on operational metrics as well as packaging bottlenecks, offering areas for improvement.
- Head of Packaging
- Artwork Manager
- Design Manager
- Marketing Operations Manager
- Marketing Brand Manager
- Creative Studio Manager
- IT Architect
- Business System Manager