The Power of Data: Delivering Efficient Filtration at Your Winery
Sponsored by: Pall Corporation
- Efficient Filtration
Date: 3 December
Time: 10:30 AM EST / 4:30 PM CET
Most modern crossflow filtration systems achieve clarification in a single automated process step without the need for filter aids or centrifugation. Even with automation it is difficult to achieve fully efficient crossflow filtration when each wine is different, and every season adds its own unique challenges.
The filtration data accessible to most winemakers is often quite limited. This makes optimizing filtration efficiency in real time difficult and often leaves wineries guessing about how to get the best performance from their equipment.
In our webcast, “The Power of Data: Delivering Efficient Filtration at Your Winery”, you’ll learn about:
• Common factors that affect filtration efficiency
• How operating expenses can be impacted by poor filtration efficiency
• What the latest innovations from Pall can do to help you optimize your crossflow filtrations and reduce costs
Save your spot, register today!
Global Market Manager - Wine & Spirits
Ian Rickard is Pall Food and Beverage’s Market Manager for the Wine and Spirits industries. He joined Pall in 2012. His background includes several years of cellar experience in wineries around the world. Like most people in the wine industry he started as a cellar-hand and over the years has developed a broad knowledge of winery systems derived from his own firsthand experiences.
Key Learning Objectives
- Common factors that affect filtration efficiency
- How operating expenses can be impacted by poor filtration efficiency
- What the latest innovations from Pall can do to help you optimize your crossflow filtrations and reduce costs
- Quality Control
- Research & Development
- Project Manager
- Quality Assurance