Cut Enrollment Timeline in Half with Centralized Patient Recruitment
Sponsored by: Acurian
Date: 15 June
Time: UK 3PM / USA 10AM ET
The Real Truth About Patient Recruitment & Retention
While centralized patient recruitment services have been around for over a decade, many trial sponsors do not have a clear understanding of what these services entail, much less what to expect in terms of a Return On Investment.
This webinar uses metrics-driven case studies across multiple therapeutic areas to provide attendees with objective data supporting the fact that centralized patient recruitment can reduce clinical enrollment timelines by 50% or more when properly executed.
Important patient recruitment topics covered include: current tactics and social media trends; patient privacy and data handling; how protocol I/E drives price; how to avoid outrageous advertising fees; and more.
Sr. Manager, Customer Solutions
Joe brings 8 years of clinical research experience in patient enrollment operations, project delivery, patient care, and study execution. He has managed over 40 recruitment campaigns at Acurian across a diverse array of therapeutic areas. Today, he designs and develops customized patient enrollment solutions for Acurianâ€™s customers. Prior to Acurian, Joe held positions within project delivery at United BioSource Corporation, at the Chester County Hospital providing cardiology care, and as a research assistant at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine performing metabolic research. Joe holds a B.S. in Kinesiology from West Chester University and is completing an M.B.A. from Villanova University.
Download SlidesPlease login to download the slides
Key Learning Objectives
- How centralized patient recruitment and retention is priced
- How centralized patient recruitment and retention applies to global studies
- When to use centralized patient recruitment and retention
- How to decide what type of company is right for your study
- UCB Pharma - Medical Director (Immunology)
- Bristol-Myers Squibb - Associate Outsourcing Manager
- Bayer Healthcare - Clinical Research Manager
- AstraZeneca - Director (Clinical Outsourcing)
- Johnson and Johnson - Senior Sourcing Manager