8 Reasons to combine marketing and packaging in your organization
Sponsored by: ESKO
Date: 27 June
Time: 3PM London/4PM CET/10AM New York
Get to market faster with fewer errors by uniting your departments
1. Do you have trouble finding and reusing assets as part of your marketing campaigns or packaging projects?
2. Do you spend additional time and money on photography of your packaged products for use in external promotions with retailers and to consumers?
3. Do you have to delay your product promotion until you have physical packaging ready?
4. Would you like to share 3D digital packaging (with ability to turn 360 degrees) with your retailers to give online customers the best possible experience?
If you said yes to any of these questions, Esko can help. Join us for a look at how combining marketing and packaging can centralize your content, streamline creative workflow, and promote collaboration-getting you to market faster.
Join Susie Stitzel and Antony Conway for a look at how your organization can benefit:
-Learn if your organization can benefit from uniting marketing and packaging efforts
-Understand how workflow that incorporates both packaging and marketing materials can get you to market faster
-See where cost savings can be found by using and reusing your content effectively and correctly
There will be a live Q&A at the end of the session.
PS: Can’t make it to the live webinar, register and you will receive the recording afterwards!
Susie Stitzel is Product Manager for 3D in Esko. She has been with Esko for 20 years and has over 25 years of experience in the packaging industry. She also assists universities and schools in packaging curriculum development. Susie has been a frequent speaker at major industry events for the Paperboard Packaging Council, Flexographic Technical Association, Sustainable Packaging Coalition, Brand Protection Conference and the Packaging Design and Development Forum.
Antony re-joined Esko in 2007 as Market Support Manager, Asia Pacific. Currently Antony works for the EMEA Brand Owner team helping to drive enterprise sales in the CPG and Pharma customers. In the past 28 years Antony has held various positions in print, pre-media and prepress production as well as business development and product management. Along with Brand domain experience he has extensive knowledge of packaging process, color and print as well as a passion for all things virtual packaging
Key Learning Objectives
- Learn if your organization can benefit from uniting marketing and packaging efforts
- Understand how workflow that incorporates both packaging and marketing materials can get you to market faster
- See where cost savings can be found by using and reusing your content effectively and correctly
- Packaging Director/Manager
- Artwork Manager
- Design Manager
- Marketing Operations Manager
- Marketing Brand Manager
- VP of Digital/Customer Experience (Omnichannel Marketing)
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Creative Studio Manager
- IT Architect