Case Study: Implementing a Successful Document Management System (DMS)
Sponsored by: AMPLEXOR Life Sciences
- Implemented Systems
- End To End Implementation
Date: 7 November
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
How to ensure a successful end-to-end implementation of a DMS for business in pharma lessons learned
Processes form the backbone of an organization to implement its vision and strategy. Consequently, all implemented systems have to optimally support and leverage its operational processes across the value chain. Still today many organizations perceive processes as a necessity to meet regulatory requirements and demands – and often they stop at the departmental boundaries.
In this webinar, Gero will share MAIN5’s approach and lessons learned about an end-to-end DMS implementation, in order for Life Sciences organizations can meet long-term strategic and operational goals.
Managing Partner, MAIN5
● More than 20 years of IT- and Life Science industry experiences.
● Managing Partner, Project Manager and IT-/ Business Consultant with a matured Regulatory Affairs, Quality Management and R&D background.
● Seasoned life science and technical expertise with practical hands-on pharma expertise, he provides an immediate value to our clients' business process related projects
● Strong oral and written communication skills in German (mother tongue) and English (fluent), problem solving and troubleshooting skills
● Experienced and inspiring cross-cultural project manager and business consultant with clear and well-structured working style, focusing an overall project success
Key Learning Objectives
- Understand processes from the backbone of an organization to implement its vision and strategy
- Learn how all implemented systems have to optimally support and leverage its operational processes across the value chain
- Perceive processes as a necessity to meet regulatory requirements and demands
- Hear about the MAIN5 approach and lessons learnt of an end-to-end DMS implementation, so that business in pharma can meet its long-term strategic and operational goals
- Regulatory Affairs
- Document Management
- Quality Assurance