Data-Driven Drug Discovery: Lessons from R&D Leaders
Sponsored by: Capgemini
- Data Driven
- Drug Discovery
Date: 23 March
Time: 3PM GMT/4PM CET/11AM EST
From Proof of Concepts to Impact at Scale
The promise of developing innovative and lucrative therapeutics and diagnostics in shortened timeframes is accelerating the adoption of data-driven R&D.
However, many organizations are finding it difficult to evolve their established R&D processes and teams to exploit “Data and AI solutions at scale” to improve R&D effectiveness.
During this LIVE webinar, an expert panel of drug discovery leaders from the industry together with Capgemini specialists share their insights on building and leading a high-performance data-driven drug discovery organization.
The panel will discuss a range of questions including:
• What are the key trends driving Pharma R&D towards digital transformation?
• What does a roadmap towards data-driven discovery look like, and how can you avoid or overcome the common pitfalls?
• How should you set up your organization to ensure data science projects deliver value?
• How to structure and manage your discovery data to enable robust, data-driven models to be developed at speed and scale?
• How to measure value and benefits?
• What does a successful data-driven discovery project look like?
• How can you assess whether a project will deliver value before you commit?
• How to scale a promising pilot AI project out into a production environment?
If you are a researcher, data scientist, technologist or other decision maker looking to deliver value to your drug discovery organization then join us on the 23rd March for an insightful LIVE discussion and Q&A with our panelists from GSK, Frost & Sullivan and Capgemini – reserve your place now.
Product Director: Scientific Tools at GSK
Simon has worked for GlaxoSmithKline for over twenty years. He started in the labs working on the then new scientific area of genomics, before moving into bioinformatics to analyse the data that the labs were producing. As data science grew in importance he moved into R&D Tech. Today Simon leads a team of fifty developers, product owners, and designers who build and maintain the tech tools needed to support the analysis needs of GSK Research.
Principal, Healthcare & Life Sciences at Frost & Sullivan
Unmesh has 15+ years of healthcare industry expertise, comprising of strategy consulting, primarily with global pharmaceutical companies. His particular expertise lies in tracking game changing companies, innovative business models and disruptive technologies in the digital transformation of the life sciences industry. His thought leadership and in-depth understanding of the precision health ecosystem enable him to guide companies in identifying growth opportunities in key segments like life sciences IT, personalized therapeutics and contract services. He is author of the ‘Digital Transformation of the Global Pharmaceutical Industry’ research analyses and holds a Masters in Biomedical Engineering from the University of Michigan- Ann Arbor.
Dr James Hinchliffe
Senior Life Sciences R&D Consultant at Capgemini
James has been working with R&D departments of global pharma companies to release the potential locked away in their data since 2003. James provides clients with strategic advice on their priority IT programs and consulting to develop realistic and achievable programs delivering real benefit from applying next-generation analytics methods to their data. James holds a PhD in mathematics from the University of Nottingham.
Strategy Lead, Life Sciences at Capgemini
20 years leading Customer Experience strategy across the value chain in Life Sciences, from re-imagining the Clinical Trial Experience, creating Trial Site Centricity, to examining the impact of Virtual Trials on the overall Patient Experience.
Key Learning Objectives
- How to build your roadmap towards a data-driven discovery organization: common roadblocks and how to overcome them?
- How to set up your organization to ensure data science projects deliver value?
- How to scale AI into the organization?
- Best practices from exclusive case studies of data-driven discovery in action
- Digital Officer
- Data Officer
- Data Science
- R&D IT
- Data Management
- Data & Analytics in R&D