Proteases Designed for Controlled Biologics Production
Sponsored by: Roche Diagnostics GmbH
- Protein Cleavage
- Insulin And Vaccine Production
Date: 27 June
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
Valuable insights in the Trypsin manufacturing process at Roche
A decisive aspect in the manufacturing of biologics like insulin and vaccines is achieving reproducible output of high product yields free of viral or microbial contamination. While downstream purification steps can help, the resulting increase in production time, process complexity and yield loss can impact marketability and regulatory approval.
Building on decades of experience and exchange of know-how in the diagnostics and biopharma industries, Roche tackles this trade-off with designed proteases. Join us for valuable insights about the manufacturing of our high purity recombinant Trypsin and your gains from it:
• Reduce risk and streamline regulatory approvals
• Improve your yield with reliable and consistent results
• Reduce production costs while improving the manufacturing process
Manufacturing at our Penzberg facilities merges know-how from Roche powerhouses around the world to produce a high-performance, high-purity trypsin that is free of animal components, fully validated, and GMP-conform.
Find out what makes Roche Recombinant Trypsin so special.
Discover how lessons learned at Roche Diagnostics and Roche Pharma are translated into world-class materials to improve your processes and products.
Regulatory disclaimer: For further processing only.
International Product Manager
Christina joined Roche in 1991. She worked in different environments and therefore has experience in production of enzymes, research and software development of the Roche PCR systems, as well as in training & support with Roche Genome Sequencer. Since 2010, she is an International Product Manager in the Roche CustomBiotech team and is responsible for the enzyme and Pharma QC portfolio.
Key Learning Objectives
- Discover how CustomBiotech customers benefit from Roche experience and know-how in both diagnostics and pharma.
- Learn about the manufacturing of Roche Recombinant Trypsin and see how its properties can improve your production processes (e.g., lot-to-lot consistency).
- Understand the features of Roche CustomBiotech proteases that make them fit for use in biopharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Project Management
- Operations Management
- Product Supply Management
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Regulatory Affairs
- Research and Development
- Bio-pharmaceutical Manufacturing