Better Together: Enabling Integration in Security Technology and Services
Sponsored by: GlobalData
- Security Integration
- Enterprise It
Date: 22 June
Time: 2PM London/9AM New York
Unifying enterprise security architectures and multivendor security services offerings
The average large enterprise has deployed dozens of unique security products. Likewise, it’s common for an individual managed security services (MSS) platform to incorporate numerous third-party products and technologies.
However, all too often the result for customers is low security efficacy. Because the solutions aren’t designed to work together, they often can’t exchange data, share common policy, or support automation. The result is a security solution set that never lives up to its potential. Finally, that’s starting to change.
In this GlobalData webinar, analysts Amy DeCarlo and Eric Parizo will discuss the state of security technology integration in enterprise IT and managed services. Key questions to be answered include:
- What makes security integration so important?
- Why haven’t past integration strategies worked?
- How are emerging Security Product Integration Frameworks (SPIFs) enabling enterprise IT security product integration?
- Where are managed security services providers (MSSPs) adding tools, techniques, and support to foster portfolio integration?
Enabling effective integration will soon be a security game-changer for enterprises, vendors, and providers alike. Reserve your spot for this presentation today!
Amy Larsen DeCarlo,
Principal Analyst, Security and Data Center Services
Amy brings 22 years of IT industry experience to her position as Principal Analyst, Security and Data Center Services. Amy assesses the managed IT services sector, with an emphasis on security and data center solutions delivered through the cloud including on demand application, unified communications and collaboration, and managed storage offerings.
Senior Analyst, Enterprise Security
Eric brings over 15 years of experience to his role as Senior Analyst for Enterprise Security at GlobalData. He is responsible for tracking and analyzing the evolving technological and competitive developments in the threat management segments of the information security market. Eric is responsible for secure messaging, data security and governance, firewall/VPN and intrusion prevention and detection. Eric also analyzes the impact of security upon the entire IT technology landscape, specifically mobility, data center, application development, big data, and collaboration.
Key Learning Objectives
- What market dynamics are driving the increased need for security integration?
- What do enterprise security vendors need to know about emerging integration opportunities?
- What do providers need to know about integration approaches and varying client needs?
- What integration capabilities should IT security and services buyers demand in 2017 and beyond?
- Chief Security Officer
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Chief Risk Officer Security Architect
- Security Manager
- Security Analyst
- IT Director
- IT Architect