ChemAxon would like to invite you to a pleasant evening dinner; where we will discuss improved data capture and registration workfl ows for novel and traditional biological modalities, such as: oligonucleotides, proteins, antibodies, antibody-drug conjugates, containing standard unnatural and chemically-modified components. We will put a special highlight on how our tools support a great variety of Biologics within one platform and can seamlessly extend existing cheminformatics environments.
Speakers will present use cases of our solution that improved registration, or other data capture workflows or enhanced the ability to collaborate between chemistry and biology experts for our users.
We intend to cover the following topics:
- Utility of HELM as a de facto standard for representation of biological molecules
- Register small and large compounds - covering peptides, ADCs and other biologics
- Curation of chemical structure by reading sequences from chemical structure files
- Reactions involving Biologics and chemistry in an Electronic Lab Notebook
- Collaboration and idea management during the design and development process of NBEs