2018 Clinical Trial Technology Trends
Sponsored by: Covance
- Clinical Trial
- Best Practice
Date: 17 January
Time: 4PM London/11AM New York
Are you prepared?
What does 2018 hold for those involved with clinical trial data management? What trends are emerging? What should you be concerned about?
Join us for an interactive Q&A discussion, featuring our well-known technology visionary, Dimitris Agrafiotis, who will provide us with a high-level overview of clinical trial technology trends emerging for 2018. The Q&A will provide valuable insights that can help you:
• Get ahead of the curve and learn what’s new in clinical trial data management
• Better understand the role technology can and should play in your clinical trial
• Understand best practices on how you can implement a sound technology strategy
Don’t miss out! Register today!
Chief Data Officer, Head of Technology Products
Dimitris Agrafiotis, PhD, FRSC, is chief data officer and head of technology products at Covance. Previously he spent 10 years at Johnson & Johnson as VP of informatics and research IT, another 10 years at 3-Dimensional Pharmaceuticals as a founding member of its scientific staff until its acquisition by J&J and three years at Parke-Davis/Pfizer. Dr. Agrafiotis obtained his Ph.D. in theoretical chemistry from Imperial College London, and held postdoctoral fellowships at University of California, Berkeley and Harvard, where he worked with Nobel laureate EJ Corey. His work is documented in more than 90 peer-reviewed publications and book chapters and 18 issued U.S. patents. In 2012 he was elected fellow of the Royal Society of Chemistry for his contributions to chemical and pharmaceutical research, and in 2016 he was named in Computerworld's Premier 100 Technology Leaders for his technology leadership and innovative approaches to business challenges.
Key Learning Objectives
- Understand the 2018 technology trends and the effect on your clinical trials
- How important the role of informatics and analytics can play
- Discover how to use technology to better manage clinical trial risk
- head of
- Clinical operations
- Clinical trial management/operations
- Data management
- Regulatory Innovation/transformation
- Digital CIO
- Portfolio innovation
- IT Compliance