Webinar: Bringing Your Total Quality Strategy to the Next Level
Sponsored by: BIOVIA
Date: 24 February
Time: 4PM London/11AM New York
The Importance of Implementing a Total Quality Strategy in Life Science Organizations
The basis for a Total Quality Strategy is a comprehensive as well as flexible Quality Management System. In order to achieve complete Quality coverage organizations need to go beyond a traditional Quality approach including all quality relevant processes, materials, documents, and metrics for every phase of the product lifecycle from ideation to post-market. Quality must become a behavioral change that is enabled by adequate tools and systems. Total Quality will not only ensure compliance but lead to improved product quality with increased consistency and reliability, reduced costs, improved productivity, and improved cross-functional collaboration.
During this webinar BIOVIA will highlight:
• Key items to consider when implementing a Total Quality Strategy
• Quality related challenges that can be addressed by a Total Quality approach
• The business benefits of a Total Quality Strategy that goes beyond Compliance
• How BIOVIA Total Quality can improve Quality throughout the entire product lifecycle
• How to leverage an integrated EQMS as the core of your Total Quality approach
Join us to hear how other organizations have already benefited from increased compliance through improved processes, improved product quality with increased consistency and reliability, reduced costs through better inventory management, improved productivity with enhanced planning and cross-functional collaboration and more.
BIOVIA Sr. Solutions Consultant
Cyril has extensive knowledge on the management of Quality and Regulatory affairs pertaining to automated content management. Cyril has implemented Quality based processes for the management of CAPAs, Deviations, Change Control and Complaint handling. Cyril also has in-depth experience in the services arena having previously worked for Accenture, before beginning his 13 year tenure at QUMAS, now part of BIOVIA, the leader in quality and compliance management solutions for the Life Science industry.
Daniela Jansen, Ph.D.,
Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Dr. Daniela Jansen is a Sr. Product Marketing Manager at BIOVIA and has more than 20 years of experience in laboratory informatics and instrumentation holding various positions in Marketing and Sales Management. She is working on the strategic product positioning and customer benefits of the BIOVIA Life Science solutions and has expertise in 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance and Lean Six Sigma.
Key Learning Objectives
- The definition of a Total Quality solution and why it’s so critical for Life Science companies.
- The challenges of implementing a Total Quality solution and how to overcome them.
- What a total quality solution that spans the entire scientific product life cycle from ideation to commercialization should look like.
- How the benefits of an integrated global quality system can help your organization.
- Chief Operating Officer
- VP/Director/Manager of IT
- Quality Engineer
- VP/Director/Manager of Manufacturing
- Applications Specialist
- VP/Director/Manager of Quality
- VP/Director/Manager of Operations
- Lab Manager
- Lab Analyst