Webinar: Enhancing Fermentation Results with Advanced Bioprocess Control
Sponsored by: Roche Custom Biotech
- Bioprocess Control
- Bioprocess Analyzer
- Quality By Design
Date: 21 June
Time: 4PM London/11AM New York
Cedex Analyzer Family for bioprocess monitoring
In each bioprocess, one of the crucial factors is control over the fermentation process with reliable product quality and yield. Therefore, there is a strong need for reliable analytics with low maintenance efforts. Biomanufacturers seek analytical solutions providing high accuracy and precision, automation and integration, as well as less user-interference with reduced hands-on time.
Accurate monitoring of complete culture physiology inside fermenters is simple and fast with Cedex Analyzers from Roche Custom Biotech. This family of instruments performs precise measurements of even subtle changes in nutrients, metabolites, or cell morphology and growth, enabling informed decisions and real-time response. Featuring a continuously growing test portfolio, the Cedex instruments offer relevant analytics on one platform with powerful testing capabilities and reduced workflow complexity.
Cedex Analyzers enable tight control over the process and fully support the Quality by Design approach for bioprocess monitoring in pharmaceutical development and manufacturing. Reliable analytics allow full characterization of all influencing factors, such as substrates, metabolites and products. In addition, Cedex Analyzers enable a high level of integration in automated workflows.
Learn more about reliable diagnostics for your bioprocess. Leave nothing to chance and register for the webinar right now.
International Product Manager
Christian holds a PhD in chemistry and joined Roche in 1999. Since 2010, he is working in Custom Biotech in different positions, now being responsible as International Product Manager for the Pharma In-process Control portfolio.
Key Learning Objectives
- Gain unique knowledge and insight into the Cedex Analyzers' test portfolio - latest expansion enhancing its suitability for fermentation with key assays.
- Learn how to improve your bioprocess with regards to the ‘Quality by Design’ approach, achieving more reliability and efficiency of your fermentation.
- Discover modular options for integration of the process control analytics into your lab environment and your data management systems, supporting automated processing.
- Biomanufacturing in Pharma Companies worldwide
- Scientists in Manufacturing
- Regulatory Affairs
- Research and Development
- Release Testing
- Upstream Process Development
- Upstream Process Manufacturing
- Process Analytics