One Quality for Enterprise Excellence
Sponsored by: Dassault Systèmes - BIOVIA
- Operational Excellence
Date: 6 October
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
Moving to a unified quality strategy will ensure enterprise wide data integrity and consistent reporting
Many companies look at their quality and compliance programmes as obligations or burdens. However, connecting quality and compliance processes is all about business performance, and having the ability to execute and accelerate the business, while reducing risk, improving quality and meeting all regulatory demands.
Connecting quality and compliance processes and the ensuing productivity gain is an opportunity that all regulated companies should recognise.
This webinar will describe how to introduce a consistent global approach to quality, regulation and compliance using a proven methodology that provides not only the appropriate control but ultimately greater performance for the business itself. Learn about BIOVIA's vision on the future of quality through a comprehensive multi-faceted approach in Pharma and Biotech, and how we help Life Sciences Organisations to achieve it.
BIOVIA QUMAS CTO, BIOVIA
Ken Hayward has 20 years’ experience in the regulated software and document management industries. With extensive knowledge of compliance related technologies and the business problems they solve, Ken has designed software systems for regulated companies since the early 1980s. Originally a client before joining QUMAS in 2002, Ken worked with the London International Group, Kinesis Systems and PriceWaterHouse Coopers.
Key Learning Objectives
- What an integrated comprehensive solution for quality excellence can look like
- How to achieve and leverage a single source of truth for your quality data and documentation
- The benefits of a total quality approach for achieving business performance excellence
- How digital continuity makes quality data and documentation available throughout the product lifecycle
- Chief Operating Officer
- VP/Director/Manager of IT
- VP/Director/Manager of Manufacturing
- VP/Director/Manager of Quality
- VP/Director/Manager of Operations
- Quality Engineer