The Internet of (Laboratory) Things - Are You Ready for the Perfect Storm?
Sponsored by: Dassault Systèmes - BIOVIA
- Internet Of Things
Date: 28 February
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
Efficiency and productivity needs are driving science-based organizations to look into leveraging the Internet of Things (IoT) for the laboratory.
New technologies enable the connection of a plethora of different new devices. To efficiently use them in a meaningful way, organizations must consider available technologies, data formats, and platforms to create the “perfect storm” for a new laboratory experience that will transform how we are working today.
This webinar will discuss the IoTs adding value to the laboratory, the prerequisites for success, and it will highlight what new laboratory experiences can look like.
Dr. Daniela Jansen,
Director Product Marketing BIOVIA
Daniela is Director of Product Marketing at Dassault Systèmes BIOVIA working on the strategic positioning and customer value of BIOVIA products and solutions and has more than 20 years of experience in Laboratory Informatics and Instrumentation.
Key Learning Objectives
- Establish which “Things” can be relevant for the lab
- Learn what technological aspects need to be considered for leveraging IoT in the lab
- Understand the impact and value of IoT for the lab
- Get inspired with examples of how the ‘Internet of Laboratory Things’ (IoLT) can be used in the future
- Head of IT/IS
- (Chief) Digital Officer
- (Chief) Information Officer
- Head/Director of R&D
- Head/Director of Quality/Quality Operations
- Laboratory Managers/Director