ChemAxon's aim for this evening's networking dinner is to discuss current data capture work on both chemistry and biology side. We will put a special highlight on our web and cloud based platform solutions for capturing research data in early stage drug discovery without the need of an IT overhead. Speakers will present our solution for easy research data capture in a structural relationship manner.
The capabilities of ChemAxon's web-based product portfolio will be introduced in alignment with the most common elements of a drug discovery research work:
- Import chemical or biological data (from existing, other in-house tools or using
ChemAxon data mining technology)
- Register small and large compounds - covering peptides, ADCs and other biologics
- Store and search scientific data relying on ChemAxon's chemistry engine of 20 years of experience in enterprise platforms. Analyze and share chemical and biological
- Report the results
To bring these solutions even closer to our audience, we will highlight the key reasons our users select a web-based platform. This talk will focus on important practical questions like:
- What was the need behind selecting a web-based platform?
- Why did they decide to choose ChemAxon's solution?
- How they adopted our current platform?
- How are they using it for their day-by-day research tasks?
- How do we support collaborative research?
- How can an organization manage the transition to a new platform?
- How can current computational methods support medicinal chemistry for new modalities?
The networking dinner event provides the opportunity for attendees to express current needs, such as: what are the key challenges they face now in their current projects, like capturing research data (both chemical and biological). We'll ask you whether the current web/cloud based solution presented by ChemAxon is the pivotal platform for modern research era needs. The attendees will have a chance to discuss all of the above during a round-table discussion, that will be held right after the presentations