Business leaders and their teams are increasingly expected to counsel business units on innovative approaches for creating value. They are tasked to use sophisticated analytics to measure and manage organizational performance, so they can better support complex decisions and create more accountability across the company, yet
• Only 13 percent of the CFOs and other senior business executives polled said their organizations are using automation technologies like robotic process automation and artificial intelligence
• 64 percent of business teams have digitized less than a quarter of their functions in the past 12 months
Join us for a half-day roundtable to discover all automation opportunities for your organizations and how intelligent automation can create a more sophisticated workforce of professionals that are proactive, creative, and can achieve higher levels of strategic analysis.
As a participant of the roundtable, you can expect to:
• Discuss and debate on key topics including - RPA bot implementation to cloud, process excellence, benefits, enterprise adoption and industry trends.
• Hear from your peer's experiences - challenges and success stories
• Learn from technology experts, industry veterans and influencers about strategies for successful implementation of RPA process and technologies
For more information please contact Ram Shukla at: email@example.com