Date: 29th Jun 2011
Venue: Amrath, Amsterdam
This leading luxury hotel is the perfect setting for an evening of fine food and debate. With fantastic French international cuisine, inspired by the Mediterranean, a truly wonderful evening awaits delegates of this CBR Dining Club held in association with Dell.
This particular Dining Club will look how many CIO's find their data centres are hampered by a lack of automated processes and provisioning. Finding it tough to rapidly assimilate new technology in order to get fast time-to-value.
As if that's not pressure enough, complexity is rising in the data centre as companies increase their use of virtualisation, while others are looking to move to private clouds or hybrid private-public clouds.
Attend this CBR Dining Club to understand some of the technologies and best practices that can help companies to accelerate their virtualisation and cloud plans. Learn the techniques that can make a faster route to virtualisation and private clouds both simpler and more effective.
Attend this Dining Club to hear how improved data centre efficiency can help the CIO and their IT department to:
- Accelerate the transition to virtualisation or private clouds
- Responsively support operations and maintain current infrastructure more efficiently
- Deliver greater business value by pro-actively supporting growth and innovation
- Reduce manual staff overheads with the introduction of automated processes and provisioning
- Get faster time-to-value from IT infrastructure investments