Date: 30th Aug 2012
Venue: InterContinental Paris Le Grand, Rue Scribe
The most important challenges facing any pharmaceutical manufacturer is the constant strict regulatory requirements and consolidation. Regulatory bodies increasingly require more detailed safety control of drug candidates to ensure safety of final products and avoid potential recalls.
Attend this Dining Club event not only to enjoy a sumptuous meal and a valuable opportunity to network with your peers, but to also find out how to pass stringent compliance standards and to select the right partners when it comes to your research needs.
We shall explore:
- The regulatory environment
- Applicable regulatory guidelines
- Recent developments in regulatory requirements
- The historical aspect and how that has impacted regulatory guidance
Who should attend:
- Senior people involved in Cardiology, Diabetes, Dyslipidemia, Metabolic disorders
- Senior professionals in Clinical and Drug development
All in all, an event surely not to be missed