Date: 6th Oct 2012
Venue: The Boston Harbour Hotel
In today's uncertain world the challenges senior executives face in the pharma industry are more intense than ever. Many are interested in the changing nature of drugs in the pipeline, particularly, how demand is affecting the need for temperature sensitive drug logistics, both on the marketed side and the clinical side.
- Explore the cost per dose / feedstock and production timelines
- Discuss sensitivity and stability limitations of IMPs and APIs
- Look at the change in the logistics market based on the IMP profile shift
- Investigate supply chain regulatory variability in key geographic regions
- Mitigating risks in the supply chain from API to IMP distribution.
Who should attend:
- Senior clinical trial logistic and drug supply personnel
- Those investigating temperature sensitive drug logistics
- Those seeking to improve operational efficiency and collaboration
We look to forward to discussing this further with you on the day
All in all, an event not to be missed.