Date: 6th Jun 2013
Venue: Les Trois Rois, Basel
Pharma innovation is accelerating again, and now with increased focus on true unmet medical need and more narrowly defined therapeutic areas.
Whilst new block-busters are still likely, the majority of pharma executives over the past year are confirming the new trend:
"The innovation pipelines are growing again but with more complex molecules and lower volume indications once launched, compared to the previous period"
This will have a profound effect on the future supply chain for active pharmaceutical ingredients and their registered starting materials.
Join us to:
- investigate the requirements for technical support
- explore the challenges created by complex molecules
- discuss the compliance issues caused by increasing complexity
Who should attend:
- Senior clinical trial logistic and drug supply personnel
- Those investigating partnership opportunities in the supply chain
- Outsourcing executives and those seeking to improve operational efficiency and collaboration