7 steps to improving maintenance strategies in your CMMS
Sponsored by: Lloyd's Register
- Maintenance Strategies
Date: 13 May
Time: 3PM London/10AM New York
How to seamlessly accelerate value from your CMMS investment
• Are data silos preventing you from improving data quality and streamlining processes?
• Do you have the insight across your systems to prioritise your asset maintenance?
• Are you realising the benefits and ROI from your CMMS investment?
Join this webinar to find out how integrating a comprehensive asset performance and risk management solution, such as AllAssets, with your CMMS system enables you to break down data silos to improve data quality and streamline maintenance processes. You will learn 7 key steps to seamlessly extend the capabilities of your existing CMMS – gaining new insights from data hidden within your system, as well as cost effectively aligning your system to ever changing operational requirements.
Real life examples of Risk Based Inspection implementations will demonstrate that by complementing your CMMS you’ll benefit from advanced risk modelling to improve asset strategies – enabling you with the right insights to schedule maintenance activities to prevent failures with much better accuracy. This allows an efficient and effective means of deriving an appropriate maintenance and inspection program, easily tailored to your unique operations, where the right integration with your CMMS realises key benefits and increases its ROI.
Head of Product GTM Strategy, Lloyd’s Register
Oz is a product manager with more than 15 years’ experience developing enterprise software. Over the last 8 years, with Lloyd’s Register, he’s driven the introduction of new Cloud-enabled, SaaS Asset Performance and Risk Management products to the market, from concept to design, MVP and market validation, driving the Go-To-Market plan with development, sales, marketing, and operations.
Key Learning Objectives
- How to enhance your decision making and prioritise your asset maintenance
- How to improve data quality and streamline processes
- Best practices for integrating an APM solution with your CMMS
- Practical tips to accelerate you and your organisation toward Asset Performance Management
- Maintenance Manager
- Reliability Manager
- Shutdown Manager
- Operations Manager
- Asset Manager
- Pre-Operations Managers
- Late Life Asset Managers
- Reliability Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Production Engineer
- Shutdown Coordinator
- Plant Manager
- Site Coordinator