Accelerating eCommerce Growth with Machine Learning and AI
Sponsored by: CommerceIQ
- Amazon Vendors
Date: 29 March
Time: 11AM PT
In today’s increasingly competitive Amazon marketplace, having a digital shelf is table stakes that necessitates synchornization between advertising, sales forecasting, supply chain management and back end operations. Today’s eCommerce teams must know how to identify, organize and fill those digital shelves with the right assortment of products. And, marketers need the proper insights to maximize traffic to those shelves with the right promotions and retail-aware ads. Since 66% of product searches begin on Amazon, this involves understanding which keywords will elevate your products to the top and keeping them there. Siloed approaches are destined to fail, leading to lost revenue and penalties in search rankings due to out of stock items - not to mention wasted ad spend and tarnished branding.
During this webinar, we’ll share best practices and winning strategies of some of the most successful brands selling online and how they successfully leverage machine learning and scalable eCommerce platforms. Using examples from Johnson & Johnson, Kellogg’s and others, participants will learn how to optimize their outcomes on Amazon, Walmart, Instacart and other marketplaces:
1. Why an e-Commerce optimization platform is needed to integrate and harmonize the different aspects of the lifecycle to drive higher sales and profitability in the short and long term;
2. The best ways to effectively navigate e-commerce operations amidst peak selling moments like Prime Day and manage panic shopping behavior;
3. The importance of establishing the right kinds of metrics unique to eCommerce that measure and predict incremental growth, such as share of voice (or, share of shelf) based on search;
4. Sample industry performance benchmarks - are you “keeping up with the Joneses?”
We will also share some sample industry performance benchmarks so can start measuring your eCommerce IQ.
Founder / CEO
We help consumer brands achieve their net sales and profitability goals on Amazon. Our software does it by automating actions across sales, marketing & operations and improving efficiency of trade spend on Amazon.
For example, by predicting profitability and stock-out risks ahead of time, CommerceIQ is able to reallocate marketing and promotion dollars to SKUs with higher margins and stock levels.
Bayer, Logitech, Kimberly Clark, Hamilton Beach, Colgate, Spectrum Brands and many others use CommerceIQ to automate 1000s of actions per week across sales, marketing and supply chain.
CommerceIQ was recently recognized by Fast Company as a 2019 Most Innovative Companies
Key Learning Objectives
- Importance of an automated eCommerce optimization platform that keeps up with the speed and scale of online marketplaces
- What success in eCommerce looks like and how to measure it
- Understand industry benchmarks for measuring your performance
- Consumer Goods
- Consumer Electronics
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Pet Supplies
- Patio/Lawn and Garden
- Baby Products
- Tools and Home Improvement
- eCommerce Sales and Marketing